CIELO VERDE Québec Inc. – Cieloverde.ca/ Bud Lafleur Tm/Mc Inc.- budlafleur.com
BY REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEB SITE(S), YOU ARE SUBMITTING YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO THESE TERMS AND ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND BE A PARTY TO THIS BINDING CONTRACT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT HAVE THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED BY LAW, OR DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO AGREE TO THEM ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OR ACCESSING THE WEB SITE(S), YOU MUST NOT REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH US AND MUST NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. Changes to these Terms.
CIELO VERDE QUEBEC INC/ BUD LAFLEUR INC may, at any time and from time to time at its sole discretion, update, revise, supplement, replace, and/or otherwise modify these Terms and/or impose new or additional rules, policies, terms, or conditions on you with respect to use of the Services and/or the web site(s), without specific notice to you. Such updates, revisions, supplements, replacements, modifications, and additional rules, policies, terms, and conditions (collectively referred to as “Revised Terms”) will be effective immediately upon the Revised Terms being posted to the web site(s)(s) or by CIELO VERDE QUEBEC INC otherwise communicating them to you (as the case may be). Any continued use of the Services and/or the web site(s) following such posting of the Revised Terms to the web site(s) or CIELO VERDE otherwise communicating them to you, will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the Revised Terms. If we do update the Terms and you do not agree to the Revised Terms, you must stop using the Services and the web site(s).
2. Copyright and Proprietary Rights.
The web site(s) contains proprietary information and material that is owned by CIELO VERDE, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. Without limiting the foregoing, the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the web site(s), all information stored on and made available through the web site(s), and all documents, reports, forms, graphics, graphs, and other materials created or made available through the web site(s) and/or the Services (collectively, the “web site(s) Content”), are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. You acknowledge and agree that you will not use such proprietary information, materials or web site(s) content in any way whatsoever except for use of the Services and web site(s) in compliance with these Terms. All rights in the web site(s) and the web site(s)’ content are reserved worldwide and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such web site(s)’ content or any part of the web site(s) is strictly prohibited. It is strictly prohibited to retain, distribute, or use any portion of the web site(s) or web site(s) content except as expressly allowed in these Terms. CIELO VERDE and the authors of the web site(s) content maintain all moral rights in and to all web site(s) content published on the web site(s).
The web site(s) may contain trademarks, service marks, logos, icons and tradenames that are the property of CIELO VERDE or Bud Lafleur Inc (collectively, the “CIELO VERDE Trademarks”) or such other party as is indicated with respect to that trademark, service mark, logo, icon, or tradename. You are not permitted to use the CIELO VERDE Trademarks for any purposes other than those specified in these Terms.
3. Third Party Content.
4. Advertising and Promotions.
The Third-Party Content may include advertising or promotional material of third parties and CIELO VERDE may in its discretion advertise CIELO VERDE products or services or make available advertisements and promotions through the web site(s) or web site(s) Content. All such advertising and promotions are subject to availability and are made available on an “as-is” basis without warranty or representation of any kind. With respect to any Third Party advertising, CIELO VERDE reserves the right to add or remove advertising to or from the web site(s) and/or the Services in its discretion, for any reason or without reason, and without specific notice to you. With respect to any advertising or promotion of or relating to any product or service of CIELO VERDE, CIELO VERDE reserves the right to amend, modify, extend or cancel any such advertising or promotion in its discretion and without specific notice to you.
5. Canadian Residents.
Use of the web site(s), including the Services and Products made available through the web site(s) is limited to individuals who are residents in Canada who have attained the age of majority applicable in the province from which the web site(s) is accessed. Individuals not ordinarily resident in Canada or minors are not permitted to access or use the web site(s), Services, and Products. CIELO VERDE makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees the web site(s), Services, and/or Products are available for use in jurisdictions outside Canada. Use of the web site(s), Services, and/or Products in locations where the web site(s), Services, and/or Products are illegal is strictly prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with your local applicable laws, should you choose to access or use the web site(s), Services, and/or Products. CIELO VERDE is not liable for and disclaims any responsibility for any such unauthorized use of the web site(s), Services, and/or Products.
6. Limited Right to Use.
You may use the web site(s) and web site(s) Content for the sole purpose of accessing and using the web site(s) and Services, including in connection with the use of CIELO VERDE’s Products. You acknowledge and agree that you will not use CIELO VERDE proprietary information, materials or web site(s) content in any way whatsoever except for use of the web site(s) and Services in compliance with these Terms. The download, retention, use, publication, copying, or redistribution by you of any such web site(s) Content is strictly prohibited, and you do not acquire ownership rights to any web site(s) Content or CIELO VERDE Trademarks or other materials viewed or accessed through the web site(s).
7. Submitted Content.
All graphics, images, text, statements, feedback, comments or other information uploaded, posted, sent or otherwise made available or communicated by you to CIELO VERDE through the web site(s) and/or the Services (collectively, the “Submitted Content”) will forever be the property of CIELO VERDE. You agree that CIELO VERDE shall be free to use, compile, process, adapt, disclose, reproduce, license, distribute and/or otherwise exploit the Submitted Content as CIELO VERDE sees fit in its sole discretion, entirely without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise. The Submitted Content, even if designated as confidential by you, shall not, absent a separate written agreement between CIELO VERDE and you, create any confidentiality obligation for CIELO VERDE, and CIELO VERDE will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, service or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future CIELO VERDE products, services or operations.
8. Account Administration.
The following provisions of this Section 8 apply to the extent CIELO VERDE makes available to you an online account relating to the web site(s):
- You may receive an account registered with CIELO VERDE at the web site(s) to enable you to use features of the Services (an “Account”).
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register or create an Account, and whenever information relating to you is required in connection with the web site(s) or Services (the “Registration Data”). You further agree to maintain and update your Registration
- Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. CIELO VERDE may terminate your right to access and/or use any or all of the web site(s), an Account or the Services if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that CIELO VERDE may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining and managing your Account, including, if applicable, credit card information for billing fees to your credit card.
- You are solely responsible for controlling access to your Account and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and related password information. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify CIELO VERDE of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other security breach that you become aware of. CIELO VERDE shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account.
- Your right to access and use the web site(s) and Services is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain the Services and access the web site(s) is not transferable.
- Your access to the web site(s), an Account and/or the Services is completely at the discretion of CIELO VERDE, and we reserve the right to block, suspend or terminate your access to the web site(s), an Account and/or the Services at any time for any reason. You agree that CIELO VERDE may at its discretion and without prior notice delete your Account and any related materials including personal information, data, text, files, images and all other materials.
9. User Conduct.
You agree to use the web site(s), the Services or any functionality of the web site(s) or Services, and your Account in a responsible manner that is in full compliance with these Terms, and with your local laws and regulations. You shall not, and you agree not to use the web site(s) or any Services to:
- post or transmit any material which (i) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, hurtful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, hateful, profane or otherwise objectionable, or (iii) contains or links to software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to (or that operates to) interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the web site(s);
- download, retain, modify, translate, use, publish, distribute, reproduce, copy, or transfer any right to use the web site(s) Content, except as expressly permitted by these Terms;
- use or attempt to use another person’s Account, Services, or personal information, or impersonate another person or entity;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any access control or security-related features of the web site(s) or the Services;
- advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of other users of the web site(s);
- restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the web site(s) or the Services offered through the web site(s);
- copy, mirror, alter, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or reverse engineer the web site(s) Content or any portion thereof, including any aspect or feature of the Services;
- engage in practices such as “screen scraping”, “database scraping” or “automated form filling” to retrieve, test or obtain lists of users, orders or other information generated or processed by or stored via the web site(s), any Account or the Services;
- remove, modify or alter any CIELO VERDE copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from any part of the web site(s) or the Services, or upload, post or otherwise make available on or through the web site(s) and/or the Services any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right;
- sell, resell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, lend, market, transfer, assign, distribute, offer in a service bureau, time share, or otherwise part with or make available to any third party, in whole or in part, any part of the web site(s), any Account or the Services; or
- other than use of the web site(s) and the Services by you in accordance with these Terms, offer, for a fee or free of charge, services consisting of processing data through the use of the web site(s) or the Services.
10. Changes to Accounts and Services.
- CIELO VERDE reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change, amend, or suspend an Account or any of the Services. CIELO VERDE may impose limits on all or certain features of the Services or restrict your access to part or all of the Services or the Account without notice or liability. CIELO VERDE reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Services, with or without notice.
- Your access to the web site(s), an Account and/or the Services is completely at the discretion of CIELO VERDE, and CIELO VERDE reserves the right to block, suspend or terminate your access to the web site(s), an Account and/or the Services at any time for any reason, including non-compliance with these Terms and/or any violation of applicable laws or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff, advertisers, product and service providers, affiliates, and all parties from whom CIELO VERDE has licensed portions of web site(s) content, and their directors, officers, and employees, harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, claim, cost and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to: (i) your breach of these Terms; (ii) your use of the web site(s) or the Services; (iii) any action taken by CIELO VERDE as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms; or (iv) your violation of any third party intellectual property or other rights in relation to your use of the web site(s) or the Services. CIELO VERDE reserves the right, subject to indemnification by you, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter initially subject to your defence, indemnification and hold harmless obligations herein, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the prior written consent of CIELO VERDE.
THE SERVICES, THE WEB SITE(S), THE PRODUCTS, THE WEB SITE(S) CONTENT, AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE(S) ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, A SPECIFIC RESULT OR ANY PURPOSE). ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND GUARANTEES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE INFORMATION HOSTED ON THE WEB SITE(S), THE WEB SITE(S) CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. CIELO VERDE DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE(S) AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE(S) OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE WEB SITE(S), THE WEB SITE(S) CONTENT AND/OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND CIELO VERDE DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO. YOU AGREE THAT, FROM TIME TO TIME, CIELO VERDE MAY TAKE DOWN OR REMOVE THE WEB SITE(S) AND/OR SERVICES OR ANY FUNCTIONALITY THEREOF, FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
13. Exclusions and Limitations of Liability.
- You agree that we, and our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives, will not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any damages whatsoever resulting from or relating to: (1) suspension, loss or interruption of the Services; (2) your use of the web site(s) and/or the Services; (3) interruption of the Services or any aspect or functionality of the web site(s); (4) loss or liabilities resulting from acts or events beyond our control; (5) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modifications; or (6) damages or consequences arising from or related to the inappropriate or unauthorized use of the web site(s), the web site(s) Content and/or the Services.
- IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE(S) OR THE SERVICES, FAILURE OF CIELO VERDE TO PROVIDE THE WEB SITE(S) OR THE SERVICES, THE LOSS OF DATA, PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE(S) AND/OR SERVICES, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE WEB SITE(S) AND/OR SERVICES, AND/OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, IN ALL CASES WHETHER OR NOT CIELO VERDE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SAME.
- OUR TOTAL, MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY AND THE TOTAL, MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CIELO VERDE’ REPRESENTATIVES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM, E.G., CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) IS LIMITED TO ONE DOLLAR ($1) CANADIAN.
- THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS, ANY ACCOUNT, OR YOUR ABILITY OR RIGHT TO USE THE WEB SITE(S). IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Electronic Messages.
As part of registering an Account or by communicating with us using our online submission form with CIELO VERDE or otherwise in the course of your use of the web site(s) and/or Services, you may be asked whether you consent to receive commercial electronic messages from us, including, without limitation, email, push messaging or SMS messages. Such consent is not required for your use of the web site(s), Services, and/or Products. If you consent to receive electronic messages from us, such consent will be governed by the terms that you agreed to when you provided your consent. In addition, if you consent to receive such electronic messages, such electronic messages may be subject to text message and data rates from your telecom provider. If you consent to receive electronic messages from us and wish to no longer receive such electronic messages, you can click “unsubscribe” on any of those electronic messages, at any time.
17. Proposed Service Offerings.
All descriptions of proposed services are based on assumptions subject to change and you should not rely on the availability or functionality of such proposed services until they are actually offered through the web site(s).
18. Information and Press Releases.
The web site(s) may contain information and/or press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in a press release or other information on the web site(s), should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
19. Governing Law.
These Terms and all matters relating to your use of the Services and the web site(s) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Québec (without regard to conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be brought solely in the courts of the Province of Québec.
20. Entire Agreement.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
21. Limitation Period.
Any cause of action by you with respect to the web site(s) or the Services (and/or any information related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
No remedy conferred upon or reserved in our favour under these Terms will exclude any other remedy so conferred or reserved or existing at law or in equity but each will be cumulative and in addition to every other remedy given under these Terms or existing at law or in equity.
Should any part of these Terms or the application thereof to any person or circumstances, to any extent, be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be modified so as to be enforced to the fullest extent permitted at law and the remaining portions, or the application of such part to persons or circumstances other than those in respect of which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each part of these Terms shall be separately valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. No Agency.
No agency, partnership, joint venture or franchise relationship is implied, intended or created by these Terms, the provision of an Account, or the provision of any Services.
25. No Waiver.
Our failure to enforce or insist upon strict compliance with any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
26. Choice of Language.
The parties acknowledge that they require that these Terms be drawn up in the English language only. Les parties reconnaissent qu’elles ont exigé que la présente convention soit rédigée en langue anglaise seulement.
If you would like to make a complaint regarding the Services, another user, any web site(s) Content or anything you have viewed on the web site(s), please submit an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line that includes “Complaint”. Include as much detail as possible. Please note that we are under no obligation to take any action against another user or other person unless required by law. CIELO VERDE endeavors to answer complaint e-mails within a commercially reasonable timeframe
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with the web site(s) and the Services, CIELO VERDE collects personal information about identifiable individuals (“Personal Information”) relating to use of the web site(s), Services, and Products by Users. Personal Information includes such things as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, age, income, date of birth, gender, financial information and credit records, as well as your opinions, requests for certain products or services, information regarding products or services we may receive from you, preferences, purchase patterns and any other information related to the Products or Services gathered due to our relationship with you.
You may view your Personal Information on file with CIELO VERDE and may request that corrections be made to such Personal Information. Any requests to view or correct your Personal Information on file with CIELO VERDE can be directed by e-mailed request to our designated Privacy Officer at the e-mail address referred to in the section “MISCELLANEOUS” below.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- deliver to you and enable your use of the Products, Services, and Website(s)(s), and process transactions related to your use of the same;
- personalize and improve the web site(s), Products and/or Services;
- address inquiries, complaints, submissions and feedback relating to the Services and/or the web site(s);
- compile your and other Users’ Personal Information to generate de-identified data (data with identifying information removed) for use by CIELO VERDE and its affiliates for business and research and development purposes, to enhance and expand upon our products and services or to promote the interests of CIELO VERDE and its customers;
- contact you with your consent, including to promote and advertise our products and services to you and to offer you discounts, promotions, and other offers relating to the Services or Products or other CIELO VERDE products or services;
- store, copy, or back up your Personal Information for providing the Services and for security and archival purposes;
- verify compliance with agreements between you and us, including the Terms and Conditions of Use associated with the web site(s) and Services;
- conduct questionnaires or research about your opinion of current Services or of potential new Services that may be offered in the future or offer enrolment in contests, raffles, competitions, or draws;
- survey your activity through the web site(s) and/or the Services, and your use of the Products;
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
achieve other purposes as may, from time to time, be permitted by law.
We may engage other companies and individuals (“Third Party Service Providers”) to make some or all of the uses of the Personal Information referred to above on our behalf, and/or to perform some or all of the Services on our behalf. Third Party Service Providers may require or be provided with access to your Personal Information in order to make some or all of the uses of the Personal Information referred to above on our behalf and/or to perform the Services on our behalf. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all Third Party Service Providers acting on our behalf provide a comparable level of protection for your Personal Information to the level of protection that we provide.
By providing your information to CIELO VERDE, you consent to us using your personal information for the purposes outlined above.
WHEN WE MAY DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
CIELO VERDE obtains your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information, except as permitted by law. The method of obtaining consent depends on the circumstances and the sensitivity of the information. Consent may be oral or written, express or implied. Your express consent (verbal, written or electronic agreement) is obtained to collect, use or disclose sensitive personal information. Implied consent is obtained in circumstances where a customer relationship already exists, express consent has previously been given, or the purpose of using the personal information is reasonably apparent to you. You can change your consent preferences at any time by contacting our designated Privacy Officer at the e-mail address referred to in the section “MISCELLANEOUS” below.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY GATHER
We may receive and store certain types of computer information whenever you interact with the web site(s) or the Services. Examples of the information that we may automatically receive and store may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our web site(s), including date and time information relating to your visits.
Such automatically gathered information may be used by CIELO VERDE for the operation of the Services provided to you via the web site(s) or otherwise, to maintain the quality of the Services provided through the web site(s) or otherwise, and to provide CIELO VERDE with general statistics relating to use of the Services and/or web site(s). We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the web site(s), track user’s movement, to determine what Services are the most popular, advertise, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
HOW WE PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
CIELO VERDE secures your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure by third parties. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information. For example, we may secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized use. We may also protect Personal Information through the use of encryption software. All of our Third Party Service Providers are required under their contracts with us to maintain your confidentiality and may not use your information for any unauthorized purpose. We review our procedures and security measures regularly to ensure that they are properly administered and remain effective and appropriate for the sensitivity of the information.
There are always risks associated with providing Personal Information and sensitive data, whether in person, by phone, mobile, or tablet device, via the Internet or via other technologies. You acknowledge that the transmission of information and data over the Internet is inherently insecure, and there are no security systems that are completely safe or fool-proof against hacking or tampering. We will take reasonable precautions to prevent and minimize such risks in connection with your Personal Information, but CIELO VERDE offers no (and hereby expressly disclaims any) guarantee, representation, warranty, or covenant of any kind with respect to securing your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure by third parties.
You are solely responsible for controlling access to your accounts associated with the web site(s) and/or the Services and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your accounts and related password information.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES AND LINKS
The web site(s) may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party web site(s)s or Internet resources. CIELO VERDE does not endorse, approve of, verify, attest to, or offer any representation or warranty with respect to, the accuracy of the content of such web site(s)s that are linked. If you decide to leave the web site(s) and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
When you click on one of those links you are contacting another web site(s) or Internet resource that may collect information about you, including Personal Information, voluntarily or through cookies. The privacy policies of such third parties may not mirror those of CIELO VERDE. We have no control over other web site(s)s or Internet resources or their policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and CIELO VERDE accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of third parties, including any unauthorized collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information through third party web site(s)s or Internet resources.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
We believe that social media is an effective method of communicating with current and prospective patients, and healthcare professionals. We welcome discussion across our multiple social channels, but request that users are respectful and constructive when leaving comments or posts.
Our social channels act as platform for sharing company updates, news, events and other valuable and educational information. We value the engagement and feedback that we receive from our customers and audience through these channels.
The social media channels that we use have set standards and policies. We reserve the right to remove any content or individual that violates our terms or the guidelines set out by these channels.
Social Medical Channel Policies:
Our General Guidelines
- Be respectful towards the community and use constructive language
- There is zero tolerance for offensive, defamatory, threatening, or unlawful posts
- Do not post spam, or promotions of any kind
- Do not post any third-party materials that you do not have permission to share
- Do not post in violation of any relevant laws or regulations
- Individuals found to repeatedly violate the set terms may be blocked or removed from our community pages.
If you feel like we have been unfair in removing your content, please contact us.
We try to respond to all questions and comments across our social channels. If you do not receive a response quickly enough, or wish to discuss an urgent matter, please call us at 1-877-697-8080 or email us email@example.com